Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will feel happy to design your imagination. Customer satisfaction is my best principle. + See More

I will feel happy to design your imagination. Customer satisfaction is my best principle. + See More












About:

Do you want to create your WordPress custom theme, Plugin or widgets from scratch?

Don't worry, I am here for helping you. I am a Wordpress Developer. I will develop your WordPress custom theme, plugin, and widget from scratch as your requirement.

My Services:
  • Wordpress install
  • Theme development from scratch( PSD/HTML template to WordPress theme)
  • Plugin development from scratch (As your requirement)
  • Settings API
  • Custom meta box
  • Custom Post type
  • Using Redux and CMB2 framework (If you want)
  • Custom widget development from scratch
  • Fully responsive design and customizing
  • Fixing all issues



Please Contact me before placing an order.

Thanks.

Reviews


alexwoods95:amazing work

tuhinsaagaar:Outstanding buyer. Thank you very much.

sophiaspring:Great! Beyond my expectation! Highly recommended! A+++++++++++++

tuhinsaagaar:Excellent buyer. Thanks a lot.

mitchelvaes:He is a Professional developer, he helped me a lot! Communication was great and he helped me even late at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment