I will make your website with premium theme &plugins with everything required plus 1 week assistance
About:
js-gig-main-desc ">If you want someone who you can trust with your investment than this GiG is just for you , Offering Best Wordpress website price and quality with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF I FAIL TO DELIVER WHAT WE AGREEDFeatures of GIG packages
Basic:
- I will install wordpress CMS with theme
- Complete four page website for small businesses
- Set up your website with dummy Content like demo
Gold:
- Installation of latest Wordpress CMS
- Installation of Responsive Wordpress Premium Theme with plugins and set up the website with the user data.(6 Pages , any extra page contact me)
- Complete website in any niche such as blog , shop , forum etc
Premium:
- Installation of latest Wordpress CMS on your hosting.
- Installation of Responsive Wordpress Premium Theme with premium Plugins
- Unique design for every page.
- Add Pages data relevant to client's requirements.
- Unlimited Revisions
- ONE WEEK ASSISTANCE AND GUIDANCE TO CLIENT TO HELP MANAGE THE WEB SITE
I Guarantee 100% satisfaction to you and i will work until you get satisfied. My Only Goal is to provide you the web site of your dream
Please Contact me for custom orders if you want a specific web site
Thank you
Reviews
daniel_nisimi:Khawa is the best Seller I have ever worked with. He is hardworking, honest and over-delivers. I will keep working with Khawa and I will recommend him over and over again. What an amazing guy. Thank you!
khawaja_aj:One of the best buyers i have worked with , Thank you
myshangrilah:Amazing - The only one I go to for help
khawaja_aj:Thank you for your continuous trust.
doyoumobi:thanks

No comments:
Post a Comment