I will do web,wordpress ,joomla work professionally
About:
I have 6+ years of experience working with Web Programming and I have worked on many complex applications so far. I'm familiar with PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS, Backbone, Laravel, jQuery+Ajax, Wordpress, Joomla, Codeignitor, C++ ,C# , Perl and Python .
*****100% Job Success***
***Professional Website ***
***Stunning eye-catching WordPress Website Designs ***
***Desktop ,Mobile and Tablet friendly website ***
Develop HUGE Range of Applications, Website for Social Network Portals, Custom E commerce Applications.
I am available to start work immediately.
I'm a full-time freelancer from Pakistan.
I can work over 10hrs per day on your time zone.
I can understand requirements without any ambiguity and perform
tasks well within your budget.
Please contact me before placing order , thanks
Reviews
bilalafzal135:excellent work in mentioned time
annerobeson:Project delayed by me but outstanding experience and I know they will honour me closing the project before completion. This company of developers are very professional, polite and reliable and they will manage the order with respect. Thank you. Happy holidays.
rehman_a:Thanks a lot , looking forward to work with you for all your future projects
judyputnam:He is Amazing , Will hire him again
rehman_a:Thanks a lot , will love to work with you again

No comments:
Post a Comment