I will fix your blogger , blogspot issues
About:
I will edit, modify and solve your problems and issues you are facing with Blogspot (Blogger).I can help you to edit blogger template as your need.
I can also help you to add Widgets to your Bogger template.
I can also help you to add jQuery plugins to your Bogger template.
Here is an example of the possible changes included in this Gig:
- Add a calendar
- Add an icon before or after the title of a post or gadget
- Add/Setup Custom Domain on Blogger for GoDaddy (or similar)
- Creation of a static page showing the latest articles of the most popular labels with the link to open the label page
- Customization of the style of headers, tables, lists and quotes
- Customizing the Last Comments widget
- Customizing the Lightbox
- Responsive menu for desktop and mobile on two levels
- Special effects for images
Contact me before placing the order or to request a similar service to these listed for the WordPress platform.
Reviews
dixiethompson:Visually appealing and high quality product. Excellent customer service.
mywebprojects:Outstanding Experience. It's a pleasure to work with you.
megafunny:He understand quickly and efficient. Great job!
mywebprojects:Outstanding Experience. Pleasure to work with.
bertiefrank:As always, the service from MyWebProjects was outstanding. They delivered it immediately and documenting everything so I don't feel lost if something goes wrong.\nThey are really good!

No comments:
Post a Comment