I will design 5 responsive webpage including Home page & Contact page
About:
Welcome to my gig. I would appreciate if you send me a message for discussing your needs first.
I am here to design and develop your responsive website with a personal admin panel.
I will develop with the help of :
-
HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Javascript, jQuery, Ajax
- PHP, MySql, Codeigniter Framework
With over 3+ years of experience I have develop/design
150++ websites for small to large
organization.
Reviews
jmaze21:After sale support is good. Dedicated seller.
curiousteam:My one of the best client. A good friend also. I enjoy to work with him.
brentaford:CuriousTeam is great to work with! High quality work, easy to communicate with. We'll certainly use again!
curiousteam:I am very very very happy to work for him.
holivine:I was desperately looking for an experienced developer, and the seller surprised me with high quality work and fast delivery. Communication was excellent and result was perfect. I highly recommend this seller to other buyers. I will definitely work with him on future endeavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment