Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fix, Customize And Develop Blogger Template











About:

Blogger Template - Customization, Creating, Making Theme. 



***PLEASE MESSAGE before placing the ORDER***



✔️ Looking for a little bug/customization for $5? Message me.

✔️ Looking for a Developer to create your Blogger Theme from? Message me.



You can get my services on the followings [Charge may differ on quantity and quality of services. So must discuss]



✔️ Fresh & Professional look
✔️ Super Page Speed
✔️ Fast Google Font Loader
✔️ 80%+ Score Google PageSpeed Insights
✔️ SEO Friendly
✔️ Responsive Design (Support Multiple Devices)
✔️ Several Landing/Squeeze page
✔️ Install plugins (including social)
✔️ Enable Meta Description
✔️ MailChimp, SumoMe, AddThis Integration
✔️ Fix any bug
✔️ Disable copy-paste
✔️ Syntax Highlighter
✔️ Any Customize, Layout

✔️ About, Contact pages



Are you looking for other service related to Blogger? Message me for CUSTOM SERVICE.


Reviews


:

Everything you have done has been very professional. I paid for a service and you delivered well and quickly. You fixed it so that the mobile view looked the same as the desktop including the headings and size of the icons. Very very good.

:

Great job again, reliable provider, quick turnaround, fixed the contact form on my page. Brilliant!

:

Fast and promptly answered my questions

:

An excellent seller who fixed the breadcrumbs issue in my blog's template in less than 1 hour. I would definitely recommend this seller. +1

:

Great work!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing post. Surely contact you to getting the services.

    ReplyDelete