Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Wordpress Divi Theme Customization











About:

Divi, Divi Website, Divi Customization, Divi Theme Customization, Divi Builder, Divi Developer, Divi Theme, WordPress Divi

WordPress Web Design, Develop and Customizing is extremely important, I am fully equipped with the skills. I am an expert in the field of WordPress Responsible Design, Theme Customizing and more. 



IF You are searching for expert DIVI WordPress customizing. I love to do completing as per your requirement. 

I should be complete this job before your deadline.



I will be able on :

Step by step full theme customizing in all area.

Global Header area, Slider, Images, Favicon icon, Logo, Fonts, Background, Menu, Sub-Menu, Global Body, Global Footer Area etc.

Also much more settings as per your required.

Setup WordPress, any kind of plugins, themes, CMS

Please visit my simple demo site:

https://cg-webdev-tech.com/

https://mahbub.cg-webdev-tech.com/

https://tapanshah.cg-webdev-tech.com/

http://dev-mahbub1.pantheonsite.io/

Please send me a message before ordering so we can discuss about the final price and time limit of your project!

Thank you for survey me.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivery was quick.

:

Thank you for showing me how to fix the problems in DIVI and CSS

:

I bought this gig as I needed ome help with a DIVI Theme setting and CSS. Hopefully I gave clear instructions, but they were followed to the letter and very quickly. Excellent communication, DIVI skills and attitude. When I get my next DIVI issue, I'll use this gig again. Thank you for your help.

:

Very nice buyer. I wold like to do more work with him. Thank you for choosing my gig. -Mahbub_Webdev

:

Great experience as a first-time buyer. The seller's work is exceptional with creativity. Certainly, keep coming back, thanks much!




3 comments:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Wordpress Freelancer Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do not try copy contents from another fiverr seller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Shutter and Voyages

    ReplyDelete