Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create A Website That Shows Off Your Personality











About:

First and foremost, this is a collaboration. I want to help create a website that will showcase you as a person. I want your personality to come through with every click. 



After I begin putting the website together, I will send you an affiliated link so that you can see progress. Any changes you’d like to see, I am more than happy to do them. 



Once the website is created, I will change the ownership over to you. When we get to that point, we can discuss if you’d like to set up a payment plan with Wix to own the domain. If not, the website will still work, it will just have a weird URL that you can’t change. The payment plan fully goes through Wix, so it is them getting the money, not me. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment