Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will fix your wordpress or website issue and bugs quickly

I will fix your wordpress or website issue and bugs quickly












About:

Hi there

Do You Face any trouble with your WordPress site? Got any issue? Lost Visitor? No problem! I am here in Fiverr waiting for you to fix your any kind of Website problem/issues/bugs.

Fix wordpress website issue in  Max 48 hours.


Important: My works for fixing WordPress/Web issues are 100% safe. I will create a child theme for Free with all my packages.

Here is the list of work I'll do for this package

Fix Website Issue
Fix Header Issue 
Fix Footer Issue
Fix Any Kind of Section or Element Issue
Fix CSS, HTML Issue
Fix PHP, JavaScript Issue
Adjust or Fix Color Combination
Font style, Font family, Font color Issue Fix
Website Headline, Title, H1, H2, H3 Issue.
Fix Text or Paragraph Alignment Issue
Fix Background Issue
Fix Wordpress Plugin Issue
Wordpress Theme Issue
Fix Woocommerce Issue
And More...

NOTE: Please feel free to contact me before you place an order. My inbox is always open for you.

Best Regards
Zahid3d9


Reviews


jdw5283:Excellent work!

zahid3d9:Happy to know that, you are satisfied. Thank you!

yossiazulay112:Attentive, serious and gives a good and professional feeling

yossiazulay112:\nExcellent

zahid3d9:Great Experience! Thanks.


1 comment: