Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will manually the remove powered by Oxwall credit at the footer on 4 sites in less than 24hrs

I will manually the remove powered by Oxwall credit at the footer on 4 sites in less than 24hrs












About:


I will permanently remove the Oxwall fotter credit at your site's footer in less than 24hrs at the rate of $20 plugin site.

Note that the nothing will change after any Update/Upgrade of theme, plugins or even Oxwall platform i.e. this is a one time remedy for the footer.

Thanks.
FreeWeber.

Reviews


jf22o22:Great Work!

freeweber:I had an outstanding experience with that buyer.

vnisor7:Thank you, it worked perfect!

freeweber:Outstanding Experience!

jimbo8jambo:Complete Professional :-D Thanks again


1 comment:

  1. Nice to read the guidelines. It was unknown to me what I knew today. After a while I came to know a lot of information like this but I like to gain a lot of knowledge I liked and I benefited.

    ReplyDelete