Saturday, May 2, 2020

Develop Web Applications With Php, Laravel, Vue Js











About:

Intro



Looking for a expert in Cms and full dynamic web sites and app? I am expert in Laravel,PHP,Javascript and Web services and  so on things that are used in modern web development & can create any functionality your expectations. 



My Services:




  • Dynamic web application

  • Responsive Design
  • Clean Code with proper documentation
  •  Build Dynamic Website with Php,laravel,jquery,msql
  • Mobile Friendly
  • User friendly functionality
  • Sites for sells,ecommerce,office,restourant,management and so on
  • Option to add any type of Image Slider, Parallax Scrolling, Resolution Slider, Meta Slider, Layer Slide .
  • SEO Friendly!
  • Login and user authentication
  • Role and permission
  • Google web services integration
  • email verification
  • Payment method integration
  • Site backup/social share
  • Business softwares/Accounting softwares




So fell free to contact with me....I am very serious and careful about my client.





My github link



https://github.com/webmusket?tab=repositories

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment