Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create A Modern And Dashing Wordpress Site For Your Business











About:

Hi, I’m Shakir Qureshi,  ☆☆☆ a Professional WordPress Developer ☆☆☆, designing gorgeous, responsive and SEO-friendly WordPress websites for over 5 years. 



Let me help you create or improve your online presence. 

Each business is different, and I will make sure that your WordPress site is designed specifically for your target audience.



What is included in this gig? 



·        A Complete WordPress Setup

·        Professional High-End Design

·        Responsive Across All Devices & Browsers

·        SEO Friendly

·        Fast Loading

·        Free Security & Backup Plugins included

I offer Unlimited Revisions. I will deliver your website only once you are 100% satisfied 



FREE Bonus: I will help you set up Google Analytics and Search Console. I can also submit a sitemap to Search Console (sitemap makes it easier for search engines to find all the content on your website).



Please CONTACT ME before ordering and let’s discuss your project first. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment