Friday, October 26, 2018

I will design or redesign a responsive website using webflow

I will design or redesign a responsive website using webflow












About:

My name is Daniel, I'm a freelance web designer based in the UK.

I've designed and developed many websites in Webflow.

I enjoy building websites with different personalities based on business or a clients requirements, however, I always design with simplicity in mind, allowing you to update and maintain your website easily and also give your potential customers a positive experience.

I will design:

> Fully Responsive Website that can be scaled and equally viewed on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
> Great visual design
> Designed with User Interaction and User Experience in mind
> Enhanced Security with Image optimisation and online CDN storage
> 100% Search Engine Friendly URL structure with best practices
> Fully functional CMS that can be managed within the Webflow platform by you
> 100% client satisfaction until project is completed

All I need from you is:

> Tell me about your business and your brand;
> The website function or purpose
> Give me some examples of designs you like
> Send any content that you need including on the site
> Images if you have these and if not, I can source them (extra fee for image sourcing)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. Thiết kế web nó có vai trò quan trọng trong việc kinh doanh, nên nếu bạn chưa có trang web bạn cứ nên tham khảo dịch vụ về thiết kế. website designing Service

    ReplyDelete