Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will do responsive websites in asp js css html c sharp

I will do responsive websites in asp js css html c sharp












About:

Hey guys, I'm a newcomer here, nice to join all of you!  warm welcome to members partners and friends, i am here to help you  to make explore and protect your unique websites.

My name is Rizwan khan and I’m a professional website developer, web designer, graphic designer and other parts of web development  with experience on asp.net bootstrap html php c# oop C++ js  jquery and others languages.


Looking for any work related to ASP.NET SQL Server, C#, .NET desktop application or web application? Yes? you're at right place.

Please note 1 Gig = 1 Task or Issue

Following are the basic gigs, I'll do in this gig:

  • Fix any one error or issue
  • Any custom change
  • Adding or Removing functionality
  • Can add new features or update code

# Please discuss and check availability before ordering, It's because we can understand your requirements and provide my best service within time!

If you have any question about this gig or websites web developing  or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you.

Thank you for reading.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment