Friday, October 26, 2018

I will fix

I will fix












About:

I can fix pretty much any Wordpress problem that you are experiencing. I am very experienced with all of these languages, very creative and an extremely effective problem solver.

Turn around time will generally be the same day that I begin the work, generally within a few hours.

If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

# Install WordPress to your hosting
# Site migration one host another host
# Install plug-ins
# Fix slow loading of your website
# Edit / customize your images
# Create and customize the design of your opt-in form
# Fix PHP/Add new PHP functions
# CSS modification, fixing, adding button, text etc.
# Add html code into your site
# Custom Page template
# Setting up Contact Form 
# Transfer site one domain to another domain
# Backup database and restore to another domain
# jQuery related fix
# Totally White Screen
# Error Establishing Database Connection
# Compromised Website
# Connection Timed Out
# PHP Errors
# Site Issues
# CSS problem
# Slider problem
# Font problem
# Header problem 
# Footer issue 
# Sidebar etc 

Reviews


brucenfleming:Needed to save time. He did a great job.

devloperweb:A nice buyer with good communication and Understanding, I like to work with his long run.

luv2kreate:great job as always, thank you!

devloperweb:Great buyer with high communication, I am looking for next job\r\nRegards

mooch999:All good and job done on time, as required. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment