Friday, October 26, 2018

I will fix your joomla website issue

I will fix your joomla website issue












About:

Please contact with me before you buy this gig. So that I can tell you , what is your problem situation now - Basic, Mid-Level or Pro-Level.

This gig includes :

1) Timely delivery and great communication
2) Give all types of joomla solutions
3) Always priority my client concern
4) Hear clearly client problem and solve it that in right way
5) Make sure a documentation , so that you know what is changed and how can I solve it.
6) Video tutorial on the fix which no other dev will provide you. That is my unique idea.

Reviews


garanntor:Exactly as advertised! Will surely use for future Gig

mahmud685:It is a nice pleasure to work with sir. I have quickly finished his Joomla task.

pedroroxer:Excellent seller. Fixed my issue almost immediately and at a very reasonable price.

mahmud685:Thank you sir for your recommendation

juandeleon854:great work always thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment