Friday, October 26, 2018

I will make blog using joomla and k2

I will make blog using joomla and k2












About:

I can help you setup a blog very quickly, using K2 and Joomla.

You will get following features in the blog :

  • Flexible Layout
  • Browser-based WYSIWUG Editing
  • Automated Publishing
  • Multilevel Categories
  • Automatic Archiving
  • Search Engine Optimized Titles
  • Comment Systems
  • Trackback or Pingback
  • Syndication Feeds
  • Email Notification
  • Advance Search

Please send me a mail, before ordering this Gig.

Reviews


colmkenny:Excellent experience for start to finish. Would not hesitate to work with again. Delivered over and aboove my expectations

joomlafreaks:Geat buyer to work with.

jeromeberg:Did a great job! Showed me also ways how to solve my problems - and helped me out with new problems... Great experience -I hope we will soon work together again!

joomlafreaks:Awesome buyer.

burriprod:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment