Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will develop your next website using custom drupal

I will develop your next website using custom drupal












About:

I will develop your website using Drupal Cms and Bootstrap 3, that means your website will be responsive and will be using the latest technology. Also the website will be developed using Drupal best practices.


- custom modules development if needed
- custom theming from psd -> Drupal theme, responsive and usable on devices 
- if not provided i can propose a graphic design based on client`s brief
- integration with 3rd-Party applications, services

I have working experience with Drupal top hosting companies: Pantheon.io, Acquia Cloud, Amazon Web Services AWS, and many more.

Please inbox me first so we can discus and give you the correct time/budget estimation based on your needs

Reviews


sammoi95:Tibet is an exceptional Drupal resource I could find remotely. They are a big team of experienced Drupal developers from Romania, and their work is beyond our expectations. They did as many revisions for our Enterprise Drupal website, until we were satisfied. They do timely delivery and understand every requirement so good.

tibit07:thank you!

zwaenepoels:Did a great job.

lorenzand:Thanks again!

mchagalabaker:This seller is like having a Drupal developer in my office with me. Always easy to get in touch with, good communication, keeps me updated on progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment