Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will create lms or an elearning portal ready to work

I will create lms or an elearning portal ready to work












About:

Hello Fiverr, I'm Beauvil, learning management system and wordpress expert since 7 years,I can create an LMS or e-learning portal for you for from 400$, With this I will set up the basic course structure, basic themes and provide a on-line induction course to get you started in populating your site.

General features:

  • Multi-Tier Courses
  • Drip-Feed Content
  • Sell Courses
  • Certificates amp; Points
  • Advanced Quizzing
  • Expire Access
  • Manage Assignments
  • Dynamic Forums
  • Lesson Timers
  • Flexible Prerequisites
  • User Profiles
  • User Reports
  • Group Management
  • Email Notifications
  • Use Any Media
  • Easy to manage
  • Live classroom/webinar plugin, run live online classes with whiteboard, screen share, recording and sharing.

We can also recommend additions, updates and best practice.
Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation.

Reviews


shammyshajahan:As said before a very good experience :) he knows his work

beauvil:Great buyer

nate7779:He had my website set up within 1 hour. I will be using the seller for anything I need for now on

beauvil:Great buyer, i recommend

shammyshajahan:this was my next order with Mr Beauvil . as i said before he knows his stuff . Very knowledgable person :)


No comments:

Post a Comment