Thursday, April 30, 2020

Build Your Kajabi Thinkific Or Teachable Website











About:

### Please contact me before ordering to review your project ###\


I will help you develop your online school through Kajabi, Teachable or Thinkific.



We can also use WordPress for your blog and main website & connect to your online course.



What I DO:



- Website development

- Link your custom domain/subdomain DNS to your school
- Content uploads

- Curriculum structure

- Sales/Landing pages

- Translations of text/audio/video content to Spanish (my native language)

- Fixes on your current websites

- Small wordpress developments for your school

- Setup of your email service provider
- Sales funnels and email sequences



What I DON'T DO:



- Content creation

- Custom graphic or web design



Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your project, I might be able to help you in one way or another, I always respond my messages :)



Also, you can be confident that my clients are my first priority, I try to never let down anyone as I wouldn't like to be let down, I treat my clients as I'd like to be treated.



Please check my reviews to know more about me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alfonso was amazing from start to finish. Clear, understanding, patient and delivered exactly what I ordered. I highly recommend working with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :D

Seller's Response:

I very highly recommend alfonsovelva for building your kajabi website! He does an outstanding job, is so professional, thorough and is so wonderful to work with! He has designed all of our funnels which look outstanding! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I truly enjoy working with you, a lot of clarity on the instructions 😃 Have a nice day

Seller's Response:

Alphonso is great. Fast and clear communication and very helpful. He delivers exactly as promised and we have used him a few times and hope to do so again. Trusted, reliable and very pleasant to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment