Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Your Website Using Elementor Pro Page Builder











About:

FullStack Developer / Woo Commerce / PHP / ELEMENTOR PRO



Level two (Fiverr):



I have over 6 years of experience in Wordpress development.



I build custom themes from scratch and I can also make minor modifications to pre-made themes to satisfy the needs of the client.



I can help you with:

  • WordPress Web Development 
  • Themes and Plugins customization
  • WordPress Speed Optimization
  • Bug fixing 
  • Security
  • SEO
  • Multisite +Custom website development
  • PSD to HTML 100% Pixel Perfect
  • PSD to Wordpress 100% Pixel Perfect 
  • JOB Portal sites
  • PHP, SQL, jQuery/Javascript, Shopify, AJAX
  • Web Design




I have developed blogs, business, e-commerce, and Job portal websites. I'm in the process of organizing my portfolio but you can contact me if you're interested to look at my previous projects. I can convert your mockup designs from PSD/Sketch to Wordpress, Wix websites to WordPress, Shopify to Wordpress, pixel perfect or without altering so much of the look of your existing website.



If you have any questions you can contact me before placing an order if you have any confusion or don't know which package suits your need then contact me I'll be happy to assist you.



Reviews


:

HE was fine. It was me that became a problem. I wasn't clear on what I wanted at the start. But he came thru with flying colors, was very patient and did the job anyway. Thanks!

:

Easy to work with

:

Very easy to work with and patient too.

:

Great job as always.

:

Thanks for the great work




No comments:

Post a Comment