Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Or Redesign Your Wix Website











About:

Who I am & Why Wix?



I am the one who can take your business to the next level of success with a professional and creative website. I am a certified Wix webmaster and I have designed many professional and creative websites. I have used Wix for a long time and find it perfect for businesses/individuals who want the option of changing elements easily themselves. I will provide any additional help and advice to make sure you can do this once the site is complete.



WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:



✔ Create a brand new custom Wix website

✔ Design unique and original graphic elements and icons

✔ Redesign your existing website

✔ Follow the style of another site you like

✔ Creating a custom responsive design

✔ Free SSL certificate

✔ Setting up and customizing the store (eCommerce)

✔ adding items to your store

✔ and much more (logo, favicon, banner, SMM tools, forms, reports, subscriptions.



★★ IMPORTANT ★★



Please also note that the turnaround time for this service can take approx 5 to 20 days depending on the amount of content you have available. Price varies depending on the work involved. Contact me before placing your order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment