Monday, April 27, 2020

Develop Your Website On Any Cms Wordpress Wix











About:

Hi there, 

My name is Naseeb Ullah, I have 4 years of experience, offering a full array of Wordpress, Wix and Prestashop services to help you with your online presence. I strive to create just the right website for each client. I can help you have the website that will not only look great, also secure and authentic. 

I can help you with -
  • Web site design and development.
  • premium theme installation
  • content upload
  • Ecommerce website 
  • Responsive web site
  • Membership / subscription login / registration based web site
  • Wordpress web site with Blog and lot of feature.
  • Web site redesigning
  • Fix any error or changes from me

Why choose me? 

  • Fully Responsive Website for your business.
  • Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction
  • Unparalleled customer service
  • 100% money-back guarantee
  • Friendly Communication.

  • Basic Help/Guidelines for Website Management

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The artist was very responsive, but it took several tries to get the result I wanted. Final was delivered with a spelling mistake in the heading and a stock photo in place of an item I was selling. The artist needs to listen more closely to the requests being made and deliver that. Final result was fine in the end.

:

Very responsive and great quality work.

:

Very good job

:

Great work, fast and professional.

:

Very nice work. Very professional, I recommend this to all




No comments:

Post a Comment