Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Wix Website Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hello, My name is ismail. I am a Web Designer/ Developer. I work in Web Design, and Different CMS Like WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly and few more. I have vast knowledge and passion for design and design processes.


This GIG Includes:



✔ Responsive Wix Website for desktop, Mobile and Tablet. 

✔ Theme selection and research

✔ Suitable colors and font selection

✔ Logo and favicon design

✔ E-Commerce Included

✔ Search engine optimization.

✔ Speed Optimization

✔ Free Stock images (Licensed)

✔ Free Support

✔ Free Consultation



Please feel free to reach out if you have any futher questions about this gig.
Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This site took me 4 YEARS and three other vendors (Creativemont being the fourth) to FINALLY bring this project to a close. Most of the elements were there but it required someone with a sharp eye and contemporary style to bring it forward. He was very easy to work with, understood my direction and goal from the beginning and worked very quickly to successfully conclude this project. He also offered me much needed insight for efficient methods to have all of my site elements performing seamlessly. TOP QUALITY PERFORMANCE! Will DEFINITELY be recommending!

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working on this project with you! Definitely one of the best experiences i have had. Thank you very much! looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

I have throughly enjoyed working with this seller. Both his responsiveness and his work is great. I will definitely work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Mont was extremely responsive during the process. He delivered on setting up the website with the necessary features!

:

Amazing buyer! Enjoyed every bit of working with you. Thanks azaiasana!




No comments:

Post a Comment