Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design And Develop Your Professional Oxid Esales Shop











About:

THE SHOP SYSTEM OF THE NEXT GENERATION.

 

I offer professional website creating service for next generation. This gig especially for the one who needs such as Publishing media, online shop, ministry information, get donations, and more. 

Whether small business or enterprise - with our solution you cover everything that is important in modern e-commerce. Think big? We have interfaces for the most important ERP systems.



Why you choose my services?

  • 3+ years of experience in Web Design & OXID.
  • My work will help you to get more traffics and attract more visitors. 
  • 15 days free support.
  • Good communication skills and project understanding.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am incredibly pleased with the results of Ibads work! He was able to transform the initial Mockups for the shop homepage into exactly what I wanted in Bootstrap 4 and JavaScript. He was able to incorporate all the design elements, and style I was going for. He was also an excellent communicator. Always quick with helpful responses, enthusiastically takes revision comments and returns an updated version incredibly quickly and shows great creativity in using feedback. I am sure going to work with him again! Thanks Ibad!

Seller's Response:

I am really glad to worked with you hope to see you again :)

:

ibad_sulaiman did an amazing job! He was very quick to respond and communicative. After the initial contact we discussed how to go on with the website project the start page for an Oxid eShop 6.* online shop which should be based on my PSD mockups, both Desktop and for mobile devices. I submitted the PSD files and Ibad immediately could start with the work on the web project. After a very short period of time he managed to create the responsive website, first Desktop than the other sizes exactly as they were designed. There were some few fixes necessary on the final result which he quickly fixed exactly as required. I highly recommend ibad_sulaiman and will surely work with him again!

:

I am glad to work with you thank you so much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment