Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Or Redesign Your Wix Website











About:

Hi there! If you're looking to create a organized and beautifully done website without feeling overwhelmed (one that you own and can edit yourself) then I'm your pro. I have years of experience creating blogs for bloggers and brands and would love to add your brand to my list.



Please contact me before you order. I want to make sure we connect and set a plan together that works for you. 



Need a few changes? Please DM and I'll negotiate prices with you. 



Wix features: 

  • Design options include everything from video to music
  • Forum and Blog 
  • Clients book and pay for appointments on your site
  • Send Custom Email Marketing (and see the stats on your results!)
  • Invoice your clients right through Wix
  • Integrate Google Analytics- track site traffic 
  • Link your Social Media account right on your site


Once your site is finished, you'll receive a cheat sheet for editing on your own and ask any questions you may have.



If there is something you want that isn't listed in a gig - please reach out. I'm happy to customize something for you as I do Media Kits and more!  



*Please note there are annual hosting fees you will pay directly to Wix.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment