Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will build responsive website and do custom website design

I will build responsive website and do custom website design












About:

Greetings and Welcome!
Contact me in inbox before placing the order to discuss your project.
Timing and pricing will be negotiable.

I will develop and design any website for you. Design will be responsive and cross platform compatible, 
website with databases etc. I will also customize your website, solve all kind of web related issues and errors.
Also do all kind of HTML5 and CSS3,
 java scripting, php programming.

My expertise are in

  • PHP
  • javascript
  • jquery
  • SQL
  • HTML5
  • PSD TO HTML
  • CSS3
  • Bootstrap
  • SEO
  • Node.js
  • MongoDb
  • xampp
  • web Domain/hosting
  • web scraping/crawling


What I need to make a site:
  • Content for each page
  • Any images you want to use
  • Hosting Login if you are using your own server

Let's Discuss your project and get it up and running! :)
Feel Free to contact. Quality is assured, satisfaction is guaranteed.

Reviews


diagnosticradit:Quick delivery and outstanding performance!

shahab01:Pleasure to work with. Thanks!

khalidadde:Best to work with

shahab01:Superb Experience, Delivered First milestone, Love to keep working for you. Thanks!

haarken1:He was very quick and extremely helpful, and I recommend his work to anyone wanting to build a site.


No comments:

Post a Comment