Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will do weebly wix and squarespace website

I will do weebly wix and squarespace website












About:

Hi there,


As a  senior wix, weebly and Squarespace developer with more than 7 years experience, I have confident to complete this within specified time with decent UI.

I am available to book my time for you to start work immediately and I also provide 2 months support after complete project.

Looking forward working with you for a long term.

Thanks and best regards.
GT

Reviews


rdinfotech:It was great to connect, work and communicate with Green Taurus Technology. they are always curious to work within, On time delivery and quality work. definitely work in future projects.

greentaurustech:Thank you so mush sir

mrudulbabariya:An absolute pleasure. Very timely and friendly communication, and excellent work performed for my CSS coding needs. Only needed a couple of tweaks on follow-up and they were readily adjusted. I'll be using this crew again!

greentaurustech:Thank you sir :)

rdinfotech:Quick Delivery, give me exactly what i needed. Definitely gonna be working with him long term !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment