Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will do ebay template design

I will do ebay template design












About:

PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDER

Ebay change his old template rules.Ebay give time to change template under te new rules of 2017.
SO WHY YOU ARE LATE.HURRY UP TO CANGE YOUR OLD TEMPLATE.

Why Buy my template:-
  
100% eBay 2017 New policy friendly    
Completely Flexible & Editable
Mouse-over Image Gallery
Compatible with All Browsers


My templates strength:- 

Follow eBay 2017 new rules.
Mobile Responsive
No JavaScript,
Flash, Plug-ins and form actions 
Unique Design
Custom design 
Editable, Customize-able
Easy Changeable Tagbot enable 
Best support, Training even the order complete.
Installation & Support.
Free Lifetime hosting.

 

Reviews


charlesmurillo:very quick delivery , thank you

waliulislam:Thank you very much\r\nHope we will work again

charlesmurillo:fast delivery. thank you

waliulislam:Thank you very much.Hope you will work again

hibbidyhooplah:Went through several revisions to give me the template I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment