Monday, November 12, 2018

I will solve any issue on your drupal site

I will solve any issue on your drupal site












About:

Hi,

I have 8 years of experience and can solve the issues listed below:
-Drupal/PHP/jquery issues
-Slideshow problem
-Browser compatibility issue
-CSS and responsiveness issue
-Drupal migration
-Database problem
-Modules and core update
-Fatal errors and warnings solution
and more...

Please contact me before placing an order for this gig as an issue can take just a few mins to many hours.

Please see my other gigs - https://www.fiverr.com/pragna

Best Regards,
Pragna

Reviews


tadzio22:Still working with Seller

pragna:Tad is very responsive and understanding. Outstanding experience!

clint113:My favourite Drupal expert!

pragna:Clinton is one of my best clients! Outstanding experience!

southnorway:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment