Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create build fix edit tumblr website theme html portfolio

I will create build fix edit tumblr website theme html portfolio












About:

I will create your dream Tumblr website based on your needs and budget! (Please contact me first for a quote)

I can also do 
edits & fixes to your existing Tumblr.

Great for bloggers who need Tumblr setup professionally and/or help customizing a theme.

I specialize in Tumblr websites so if you're looking for an amazing professional website you've come to the right person! I love Tumblr as besides being able to have a great looking site it also acts as a social media platform, allowing you to connect with millions of users at the same time getting your posts noticed.

I can do any look you are after; be it sleek & clean or fun & whimsical. I can also set you up with a domain! Have a site you are proud to show off! I can also add widgets, comment platforms, analytics, newsletters, sliders, and more! 

Please contact me for a quote or for any questions. 

Some of the Tumblr websites I can create include:

  • Business/Corporate/Personal Sites
  • Blogs
  • Landing Pages
  • Video Pages
  • E-commerce Sites
  • Portfolios to Showcase Your Work
  • Personal CV/Resume Sites

I am also pleased to offer tutoring, branding, social media services, marketing, etc! Check out my other gigs!

Reviews


isaacamri:Absolutely amazing, just as described and done way before deadline. Highly recommended!

jbliving:Thank you!

nirvana1231:Excellent improvements and thank you for patience.

lydia1960:Great gig. Exactly what was needed.

shaydonpitts:Good communication. Delivered quickly. Would recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment