Monday, November 12, 2018

I will build a responsive website

I will build a responsive website












About:

Grow your organization, event, Wedding, blog, business, and much more with a professional design! 

The Process: 

  1. For the Standard and Premium gigs, my web designer will start by creating a mood board in order to get the feel and image you want your website to convey. 
  2. After it is approved by you, my graphic designer will start to create your custom logo (if needed).
  3. Once the logo is approved, my web designer will start to create a prototype for you to see as the graphic designer is creating the custom assets(buttons, icons). 
  4. After the prototype is approved I will then code the functioning website or application and upload it to my hosting space for you to demo the full version.
  5. Finally, once you approve the final working version I will upload it to your hosting space.

Basic gigs will be made from an industry template.

Some Features Include:
  • Fully Responsive Mobile Compatible Design
  • E-commerce capabilities - Premium Gig Only
  • Find and secure domain names - Premium Gig Only

Support Provided:
Fast and 99% uptime Hosting Service (Extra fees)

Let's Build Your Website Today!

Please message any questions and we can work together to find a solution.

Reviews


snootyhooty:Seller did what I asked. I should have been more specific. It took a long time, but seller was very accommodating. He is very intelligent and wants to accommodate. Never complained and I'm very difficult. Thank you

c1inhibitor:The seller was very professional and answered my questions throughly -a great representative for Fiverr

logannicoll:Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

logannicoll:Perfect! Another great fiverr experience! fiverr was developed so that you could hire and properly compensate people as talented as prentice20. Order this gig. Now.

prentice20:Great communication with great directions. Would 10/10 work with this buyer again!


No comments:

Post a Comment