Friday, November 9, 2018

I will fix your blogger , blogspot issues

I will fix your blogger , blogspot issues












About:

Please contact me before placing the order
or to request a similar service to these listed for the WordPress platform. Thanks.

I will solve ONE SMALL issue you are facing with Blogspot (Blogger). 

  • I can help you to small changes to your Blogger template as your need (*).
  • I can also help you to add simple Widgets to your Bogger template (*).
  • I can also help you to integrate simple jQuery plugins to your Bogger template (*).
(*) If they are compatible with your current template.

Here is an example of the possible changes included in this Gig (if they are compatible with your current template):
  • Add a calendar
  • Add an icon before or after the title of a post or gadget
  • Creation of a static page showing the latest articles of the most popular labels with the link to open the label page
  • Customization of the style of headers, tables, lists and quotes
  • Customizing the Last Comments widget
  • Customizing the Lightbox
  • Responsive menu for desktop and mobile on two levels
  • Special effects for images
  • Other services: Add/Setup Custom Domain on Blogger for GoDaddy (or similar)

Please contact me before placing the order
or to request a similar service to these listed for the WordPress platform. Thanks.

Reviews


awes16:This seller was fabulous. Quick and got the job done!

mywebprojects:Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much.

jennifergibbsmo:Excellent work! Fast and accurate, great communication too. Thanks so much for your expertise on removing dates from my blog posts. This will help so much with my marketing of my products.

mywebprojects:Thank you.

dhanaraj:Good work, keep it up


No comments:

Post a Comment