Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will install mybb forum and customize it

I will install mybb forum and customize it












About:

Hello! I have experience with MyBB platform and I will make this for you in this gig:

  • MyBB installation
  • Customizations and Settings
  • Security settings
  • Style installation
  • Plugins setup
  • SEO settings
  • And others at client request
  • 24 Hours Exclusive quick delivery
  • More many features.

Thank you!
 

Reviews


miguelkarina:Awesome work! There was one mistake due to my miscommunication, but he fixed it without complaining or any issue. This guy is the real deal! I've dealt with different people on Fivver that made me lose confidence, but he has restored it and got me excited again! \n\nThanks a lot!!

ryguy2019:He did an amazing job and was really fast!

waiwitc:quick work

tchandler52:Seller was fast with meeting my request again.

tchandler52:Great seller. Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment