Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will create 10-pages website with thrive theme and plugins

I will create 10-pages website with thrive theme and plugins












About:

Hello Friends,
Are you looking for a high converting website ? Why are you going here and there :) ? I have a complete website building package for you. with premium theme and themes and plugin. So You don't need to spend extra $$$ because I am your money saving web guy :)

What I am offering 
  • Complete site creating service 
  • building high converting sales page and landing page
  • setup best converting full optin funnel  and webinar funnel
  • Will do your autoresponder connection such as (mailchimp, active campaign, Getresponse and so on)
  • responsive design so its highly optimized for small devices 
  • I will use premium thrive themes and plugins with my licence
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money back Guarantee 

What you will get

  • Lime support
  • Lifetime product update
  • All the product for future use
  • I will activate full agency licence
  • Will add all the official product (so your site will be safe)

Bonus : I will add security and backup plugin that will help you to safe from hacker

Reviews


apexpr:Great seller

xpertcoder:Once again we did a nice job with apexpr. Always happy to work with him. Such a lovely Buyer. \r\nThank You so much.

raphalsdantas:The best experience I've ever had with a freelancer by far!! He was very skilled, polite, patient and with an eye for detail. He would always give me ideias on how to make the project better. He delivered a much better website than I expected.\nHe's a true expert, I cannot recommend him enough.\nI will hire him again in the future for sure.

xpertcoder:Another great experience in Fiverr. raphalsdantas is such a great buyer . Feeling proud to be a part of his project. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. \r\nThanks again

anurag22005:good work done


No comments:

Post a Comment