Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will fix your wordpress issue, clean up, optimize

I will fix your wordpress issue, clean up, optimize












About:

Hi,


You probably found my gig while searching for a expert and reliable wordpress developer. Well, you are at the right place :)


My name is Deb, a Experienced Seller on Fiverr. I have 8 years experience in creating and fixing wordpress sites. So far, I have worked on 40,000+ jobs with 100% positive feedback.


I can:


✓ fix any sort of wordpress errors and problems

✓ perform extensive theme customizations

✓ fix wordpress css and html issues

✓ fix wordpress admin end issues

✓ fix plugin errors

✓ develop custom themes

✓ Install, setup and move websites

Please note, it's 1 gig per small task. If you have a big project, you can inbox me to discuss it and get a custom offer.

I look forward to working with you and having a strong business relationship.

Reviews


erichaas:excellence personified

deb17276:Outstanding experience!

mianderson:Great job well done

deb17276:Outstanding

erichaas:outstanding performance


No comments:

Post a Comment