Friday, November 2, 2018

I will add custom html, CSS and js code to squarespace website

I will add custom html, CSS and js code to squarespace website












About:

Are worried how to inject html, css code or jquery plugin to your squarespace website? Don't Worry!! Share your details and go back to other work, I will inject html, css code or jquery plugin to your squarespace site and make live. 

This includes gigs:-


  • Fixed header/Sticky header on Scroll
  • Font styles changing and Custom font added.(not in our style editor tweaks)
  • Creating custom buttons
  • Table insertation
  • Elements style Changes
  • CSS3 Animation(custom pur css animation, zooming effect etc)
  • Page / Content layout changes
  • Rollover animation effect
  • Social counter plugin installation
  • Social sharing with counter plugin installation
  • Typewriter(squarespace homepage example) plugin installation
  • Offcanvas Sidebar
  • Solor Calculator
  • Collapsible FAQ Section/Any Section make Collapsible
  • Isotope Filter Plugin
  • Master MAP to show all Blog post Location
  • Any other adjustments please share with me

I will give you full instruction how to implement, just for a small tips

If you want to give me other task related to write html/css/jquaery code and inject to your site, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking my gigs! See My other gigs as well.

Reviews


jasonblktag:Hired for additional squarespace enhancements after initial gig. Excellent work!

mdhwebdeveloper:Best and Best! Six start!

jasonblktag:Excellent work. Responsive to feedback. Good communications. Thoughtful and artful design.

mdhwebdeveloper:Thank you very much!

ikecastillo:As ALWAYS a GREAT and PERFECT job. Very patient and willing to listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment