Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will change out the template + reformat current pages + graphics.

I will change out the template + reformat current pages + graphics.












About:

**Please message me PRIOR to placing your order** - it's important we first discuss your project needs.


Have you spent HOURS toiling over your Squarespace page, only to find that it still doesn’t look right?

Are you struggling to help give it that “polished” look, but don’t know how?

No problem.


That’s where I come in.

I have YEARS of experience not only as a business owner, but as a professional website designer. Whether you own a large business or are launching a small business for the very first time, I know exactly what it takes – and how to EXECUTE this – to make you stand out online.

This means that unlike some website designers, I won’t try to force you – or your brand – into a fixed, inflexible website theme.

We’ll work together to figure out how to highlight you and your brand, in a way that makes you completely stand out in your own, unique style.

Changes offered include adding photo galleries, design (like changing the color scheme), PDF uploads, ecommerce installations, domain mapping, adding Google analytics, and much, much more.

Order with confidence. I’ll help you take your Squarespace page to the next level.

Reviews


erinkeller:Stephanie is on top of her game when it comes to redesigning websites and understanding Squarespace. So glad I found her here and excited to launch my site that looks amazing after her expertise got her hands on it!!

zurichexpat:I had a great time working with Erin. She's super talented and creating her site was a a lot of fun. She's very easy to talk to and I'd be thrilled to work with her again.

kits013:thanks for the great work

zurichexpat:My pleasure! Thanks for entrusting me with your Squarespace needs.

davianne:She was patient, flexible, and offered great feedback. I truly enjoyed working with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment