Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will design, redesign or update your squarespace website

I will design, redesign or update your squarespace website












About:

I am here for you to design a professional squarespace website for your business.

What You Will Get Is:

  1. Fully Responsive Mobile Friendly Website
  2. Your Content (Text and Images) will be displayed in and attractive way
  3. You can ask to add what ever you want to (Text, Images, Forms, Videos, Social Media Links)
  4. 24 Hours after sale support
  5. Full on-page SEO
  6. HTML Design Customization
  7. ExtensionsInstallation
  8. Multi-languages website design. (I will charge $200 for 2 languages website if you need more languages you have to pay $100 per language)


You will have to send the login details of your squarespace account.

Contact me before placing order. If you directly order without contacting and somehow the requirements are incomplete or work is not relevant or I'm not able to fix, I will not refund or cancel. I will submit delivery and you have to pay with best feedback.

Reviews


aviendo:it has been difficult to slave the issue between Mailchimp and Squarespace.

ihsanjadoon:Outstanding experience

diegogarcia218:Easy, fast, understands layouts very well.

ihsanjadoon:Outstanding experience..

troykinne:Very professional and passionate about getting the customer what they want.


No comments:

Post a Comment