Sunday, March 29, 2020

Build A Responsive Squarespace Website











About:

Please, contact me before you place an order.  Thank you!

I am a professional web developer and I am here to provide custom web design using Squarespace. With a computer science background, I have immense experience  in HTML, HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, web design and web development.

If you are looking for a professional and modern Squarespace website,  you need to look no further.

 I can create website for:

    ✔  Blog & Magazine

    ✔  Online Stores 

    ✔  Cover Pages

    ✔  Photographers

    ✔  Artists

    ✔  Restaurants

    ✔  Musicians

I love Squarespace. I will guide you through all the website design process, starting with the creation of your account. Once we are done, I will provide you with a short tutorial to help you manage your own website. I help my customer as much as possible to be self sustained once the project is done. 

Notice: 

Prices shown are to set up your website with the functionality Squarespace provides. Customization, design and content consulting is additional charge. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm not going to go into many specifics of this project, but it was overall a real nightmare to work with Wongelawit. There was trouble understanding requests, she tried to push paid plugins on me over and over even though I kept saying no. She didn't have a good sense of design and I really can't recommend her at all. It was kind of like when you're working with a child and you have to repeat yourself every few minutes and still not get any response. I will have to pay for a professional website designer now to fix the things she couldn't do.

Seller's Response:

He wanted to use a plugin, but changed his mind after the 1st delivery. I coded the functionality exactly how he asked (40+ hrs of unpaid work). He sent in a dispute citing that the project was not done. Since the work was fully done, he couldn’t cancel the order; hence the untrue negative feedback.

Seller's Response:

Wongelawit was such a joy to work with. She was able to take a concept in my brain and create an incredibly beautiful, responsive and easy to navigate website. She went above and beyond to answer my questions and worked tirelessly to create exactly what I wanted. Wongelawit is smart, quick and compassionate and her work is top-notch. I'll be recommending her to friends until I can utilize her services again in the future.

:

The seller went above and beyond to make my website strong. I appreciate her focus and dedication to this task.

:

Thank you Kesha! It was a pleasure working with you!




1 comment:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.
    web design agency

    ReplyDelete