Monday, March 30, 2020

Design, Redesign Or Update Your Wix Website











About:

Welcome to my gig 'Web_tech' The WIX Master. I am a professional Wix Developer & Wix Beta Member with more then 2 years of experience in various platforms. 



If you are facing any type of issue regarding your site than congratulations you are on a right place. I have tons of expertise in Wix like:



  1. Design and Develop Wix website from scratch (You just need to share your requirements with me) 
  2. Wix SEO ( On Page & Using Wix SEO Wizard )
  3. Responsive websites ( Mobile, Tablet )

  4. Redesign you current site in Wix. 
  5. Convert your WordPress website to Wix


After designing your site I will provide these services:

I will connect domain to your site and guide you about which hosting plan will be best for you. 

I will be there for you if you will have any type of questions.



So please don't hesitate to contact me before placing an order so I can guide you in a better way using my experience and expertise. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The site was updated per our request and we are happy with the results. Would definitely use his services again

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience and the entire process was smooth sailing. I recieved exactly what I was looking for. I'm pleased with the upgrades made to the site. This wasn't my first time getting something done on Fiverr but this was the first time I used it for our website. I'll be utilizing that service more often. He did a great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I would love to work with you again

Seller's Response:

The Seller was able to satisfy all wishes and also last minute changes. He was quite fast and responded quite quickly. I would surely recommend the seller and I will place new orders in the future, for sure.

:

I must say it was truly an amazing experience working with you. I would love to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment