Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make Clickfunnels Work For You











About:

I Will

  1. Create Your Clickfunnels Pages
  2. Add navigations to your clickfunnels site
  3. Create a Full Clickfunnels Site
  4. Create any type of funnel
  5. Make your funnel design stylish to your taste
  6. Integrate Autoresponders (Aweber, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, SendGrid, Campaign Monitor, Getresponse, FitProNewsletter etc)
  7. Create Members Aras
  8. Integrate Gotowebinar and Webinarjam
  9. Integrate Clickbank
  10. Integrate JVzoo
  11. Add Custom Fonts /Custom HTML/CSS
  12. And Much More.


Looking Forward to working with you.

Best regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Expert delivery again. Thanks for the clarity. I hope to do some more projects with you.

Seller's Response:

Many many thanks. Working with you is cool breeze.

Seller's Response:

Funnelmind did an amazing job, he did the job required and cleared every lingering doubt I had about my sales funnel. I would definitely recommend as I would be coming back for more. Cheers.

Seller's Response:

Great Client.

Seller's Response:

We moved from start to finish efficiently. It was my first time working with Clickfunnels and Funnelmind did a great job completing the modifications I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment