Monday, March 30, 2020

Build Your Kajabi Course And Pipelines











About:

Hi! I'm Hannah & I'm a digital course creator and marketing strategist. I offer Kajabi services for entrepreneurs and course creators who are lacking the time or tech skills to turn their expertise into profitable, passive income. First impressions are everything, and I believe that a beautiful, functional website translates directly into more clicks, clients and sales.



Every business has different needs, and most clients will require custom packages so please contact me prior to discuss...



  • Simple landing pages
  • Course audits
  • Custom landing & sales pages
  • Pipelines & email sequences
  • Entire functional websites
  • Custom branding and graphics


** All packages include payment integration (setting up your Paypal & Stripe) and content upload.

The Premium & Builder packages also include linking your custom domain and 14-day support.



Some additional details:



  • The client is responsible for all content, copy and course materials
  • I am happy to create logos, headers and custom branding at an additional charge
  • All services & communication are in English


I look forward to discussing your next Kajabi project!

Reviews


:

Working with Hannah was fantastic! She did an outstanding job, I'm so pleased with everything!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment