Sunday, March 29, 2020

Clone, Copy Or Duplicate Any Website In HTML











About:

Hi,

I can create exact copy or clone of any website/page in HTML template (front-end only).

 
Remember :

  • No PHP
  • No Dashboard
  • No Database
  • No Backend


Will provide all the visuals that u can see & the CSS files plus any javascript or flash file. 

All the links would be working and will have the pages intact !! 



I will do for you 
:

=> Clone/Copy/Duplicate any kind of website

=> Clone/Duplicate/Copy any WordPress site

=> Clone HTML,CSS,js,jquery site



*If the destination website is CMS like WordPress, 

I still can clone it but without the database, you will receive as HTML.


I have good experience in this field and good knowledge. 



My charge will be $5 for 1 Page Only.

 

** Max 10 Pages For  $100 + Customization.



*I always give 100% satisfaction to my client. 



Clients satisfaction is the main part of my work. 

If Unsatisfied I'll Give you 100% Money Back Guarantee.

I believe in quality and longtime work with a good relation.



NB: Please discuss before place order.

Reviews


:

Very talented and friendly. Great working with you and I look forward to adding the rest of the jobs to completing the project. You're work is awesome!!

:

Great work, thank you

:

great, high-quality work!

:

It was a pleasure to work with the Seller

:

great job very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment