Saturday, March 28, 2020

Build Your Responsive Website











About:

In this digital era , a website is mandatory for a business,if you have a business and need a website.

I can design all types of sites e.g. Business, real-estate, eCommerce , non-profit, entertainment and  personal etc.

I will build a website for you in WordPress/Wix/Squarespace platform and once you provide me the full scope of work then my step would be to  provide you with an eye catchy. 

GIG FEATURES:

  1. Responsive Design
  2. necessary security measurements

  3. Social Media Integration
  4. Powerful & user-friendly admin panel to manage site easily.

  5. Fast loading speed
  6. E-commerce functionalities
  7. High quality deliveries
  8. Support & maintenance
  9. 1 month free customer support.
  10. SEO friendly



Packages:



I have summarized the Packages to make it easier for you to chose best according to your  but if you think it doesn't fit your requirements, Please contact me for Custom Offer.

Why This Gig?

  • Perfectly-Responsive , which would be compatible with all devices 
  • Fast Delivery
  • Quick Response
  • Money back Guarantee
  • FULL assistance until you're satisfied


Contact Me

 If you have any kind of question,please  feel free to ask me or for custom order .

 I'm here to help you.

Reviews


:

Good Seller

:

Very helpful, will definitely use him again

:

Awesome help with some problems I was having with my wordpress site.

:

Great dude, did an amazing job, everything I asked. fast and realiable

:

Great job, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment