Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Html Template From PSD File











About:

HTML5, CSS3, javascript and jquery



I am a professional web developer. Just let me know what you need and I'll deliver.



  • I'll convert your webpage into html page from any PSD image

  • Customize all the pages as you need

  • Your site can be of one page or many
  • All my websites are designed with latest and free OR premium themes
  • Necessary plugins install
  • Optimized images

  • Websites will be customized for speed.

  • Create website Content and upload if you need

  • Re-design site.

  • Clone existing website
  • Paralax and sliding effects.
  • Contact form and Google Map location finder can be used too


Services & Features

 

  • Reability
  • Delivery before deadline
  • 24/7 support


You can contact me over phone or skype before placing the order or send me message explaining your requirements:



Why me?


  • Because I am a professional webdeveloper.

  • I am hard working and efficient at my work
  • I am very good in communication and you will find it easy to understand me.
  • You will be updated regularly during project so that you are well informed

  •  I’ll make sure that I understand your requirements properly




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment