Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Php And Laravel Sites











About:

I have been working with PHP Laravel for more than two years professionally. The skills along this frame that I posses are listed below.



I have spent more than 1200 hours in development working for clients. 



  • PHP
  • Lravel 5.x (, Query Builder, Blade, Eloquent, Schema Builder, Service Provider, Migrations, Composer, Service Container, Laravel Mix and Webpack, Laravel Valet, Queue Jobs and Tasks Scheduling, Custom Console Commands, Secure File Upload/Storage to local cloud server and AWS S3, Access Control)
  • Vuejs (Component Development, Axios, lodash, SPA, Vue Router etc)

  • MySql, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server Database design, development and integration

  • Quasar Framework (to build hybrid apps with Vuejs as frontend)
  • Social APIs / 3rd party APIs in integration in Laravel

  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • RESTful APIs and Web Services
  • Bootstrap 4


All work is done with great accuracy and skills, on time and according to requirements. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kirito was communicative and checked in with me every step to make sure he knew exactly what I was looking for. The final product was exactly what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I loved working with you.

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and meets our needs.

Seller's Response:

Thank mate

Seller's Response:

Kirito communicated regularly with status updates and questions about my needs as the project developed.




No comments:

Post a Comment