Sunday, March 29, 2020

Install Mybb Forum Software And Customize It











About:

Hello! Are you looking to run your own forum but don't know how? I am the perfect man for the job I have 3+ years of web development and have ran a few forums myself in my time and would love to help other people get up and running and even give them some tips on how they can start and also branch out to be able to do all this on there own I will install MyBB on a fresh new web hosting account or VPS for you for cheap. 



Basic Deployment - $10.00

 

  • Installation of nginx, PHP-FPM, Memcached and PostgreSQL on a fresh VPS.

  • Configuration of the above services to meet the specifications of your server and optimised for MyBB

  • Installation of MyBB on the newly prepared server




Basic + Deployment - $20.00

Everything from the Basic Deployment package



  • I will install a theme of your choice for your forum

  • I will install plugins of your choice for your forum


Enhanced Deployment - $30.00



  • Everything from the Basic & Basic + Deployment package

  • Security practices and configurations applied.
  • I will also customise a theme for you


I do not provide the VPS/Web Hosting, you must pre-purchase one yourself

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment