Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Build A Website Using Django And Cms With Good SEO











About:

Hello, 



I am a Python Developer with having a good experience in python scripting, scraping, automation & Django Web Development. On the other hand I am also SEO practitioner on standalone sites or WordPress. 



I can build websites on Python (Django) with the integration of a custom CMS as required and host them on AWS Lambda(serverless). I can also provide solutions on AWS. I will build up SEO Friendly Website.



Benefits and Features :



  * Complete Responsive Design (Computers and Mobile devices)
  * Create, Update and delete content easily
  * Custom admin panel to manage your contents and features from
  * Secure
  * Search engine optimized (SEO friendly)
  * Reduced Web Maintenace
  * Convert Static website to CMS Django based
  * Convert CMS in other language to Django
  * Order Now button feature (Upon request) 
  * Custom features (Upon request) 
  *  AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer - Associate.


1 word that qualifies accomplishing your goals is productivity. I can work any time upon client's need enthusiastically.



So I don't just sell gigs, I sell productively satisfactory solutions.



You can Ask further requirements before ordering!!

Reviews


:

Very satisfying and oriented to details.

: : : :


1 comment: