Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Professional And Responsive Websites











About:

My Introduction:



My name is abderrahmane and I am seller here on fiverr. I have more than 7 years of web design experience and I can design every kind of websites on different platforms including wordpress, weebly, and wix.


My Services:


✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee
✔ Unlimited Revisions Until you are happy
✔ Professional and responsive(desktop, tablet as well as mobile friendly) 
✔ Customization and bug fixes
✔ Fully Responsive Website for your business.
✔ E-commerce with various payment methods
✔ Websites for All professions
✔ Secure Websites
✔ Free security for your website i.e HTTPS security for one year.
✔ Custom Designing Or Redesigning
✔ Newsletter subscription, Mailing lists
✔ a Live Chat Plugin (WP).


Free Bonus :
SEO including:
Title Optimization
H1, H2, H3 tags
Meta description
Image ALT tags
submission to Search Engines
Build XML sitemap
Robots.txt 


Why Me?



Web Development is my passion and I will leave no stone unturned in producing a masterpiece for you. I work with focus on Quality, Aesthetics and Professionalism, Guaranteed delivery on time.



I believe in my work speaking louder than my words so,
Let's build something awesome for you!



Thank you,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment